I just wanna take a little breather

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Please do these! Haha.

http://kevan.org/johari?name=whsin89
http://kevan.org/nohari?name=whsin89

So this week, I:

  • teoheng-ed with the work girls it was great fun
  • caught Marley & Me I swear everybody in the cinema cried it was so sad
  • had half priced gelare chocolate chips waffle with icecream yummm
  • watched Man Utd put in an awesome team performance in their FA Cup quarter final 4-0 win over Fulham
  • got through a mathematics paper which was kind of depressing
  • found out that Steph thinks I'm childish, but my temper has improved since dhs days haha
  • laughed very hard
  • got to sleep 10 hours a day
  • discovered that siglap has my second favourite Starbucks after tampines cos there's Werner's Oven just across the road
  • kept trying to procrastinate my revision for ibm paper it's the most boring module ever...
  • had pork shabu shabu and bacon rosti
  • also had a humongous cup of Gloria Jeans mocha ice blend for only $3
  • saw my bank account deplete at an alarming rate because of all the online shopping it's becoming an addiction again someone stop me!
  • didn't get my weekly runs at the reservoir after all the eating ):
  • met up with people I haven't seen in quite a while (:

Okay okay should hit the books soon..