It's CNY again (:

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The first two days have been fun , running to so many places as usual. They all came over last night at 8 plus pm and we had two tables of mj going on till 2 plus 3 am, with dad and I having home ground advantage at our respective tables and winning the most cash HAHA. My cousins can be so funny; wenhao korkor lao-ed the beehoon instead of the yusheng cos he mistook the beehoon for a plate of similar coloured yusheng right beside it (when almost 20 other people were happily tossing the yusheng as high as possible all around him), I laughed till I teared.. I'm easily amused haha.

I never felt hungry throughout the two days, they've been full of eating and eating.. Steamboat-CNY goodies-lunch-CNY goodies-dinner-CNY goodies-steamboat- and it goes on. And there're still at least 2 more steamboats to go.. Need to get exercise soon!

Despite the recession, quantity of angbaos hasn't decreased as much as I expected, but haven't opened them yet, so not sure about the quality.. haha.

And to add to all these, my Roger Federer put up an amazing display of tennis and thrashed Del Potro 6-3 6-0 6-0 in the quarters, while Man Utd thrashed WBA 5-0 and set a new record of 11 consecutive (and counting, hopefully) BPL clean sheets :D :D :D