Everything inside, it never comes out right

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Is it just me?

I kinda miss the tj days with 32/o6, sitting at the marquee during breaks, gossiping/TRYING to rush out tutorials/talking rubbish/ xr and abby complaining that I'm always only eating dewberry the whole day/care and share sessions etc etc.. Somehow friends in university just aren't the same. In fact I don't even think they're like, real friends, y'know? Once the semester's over, you move on to trying to get to know new people again, which is kinda ):

Man Utd and Rooney are on a roll now, and Berbatov's gradually understanding how to play with the rest of the team too, whoopeedoo (: But unless Chelsea suffers a sudden dip in form or something, I doubt ManU's gonna retain the domestic title this season.

New Balance Real Run was a killerzz, as if running 10km of sand/trail/gravel/road under the bloody scorching hot sun wasn't bad enough, it took us another 1hr/5km (under the same bloody hot sun) just to get out of the stupid ulu place and find a bus stop that took us to civilisation.
Okay I so do not look utterly exhausted here, but whatever.

Miss watching Federer play on tv! ):

Totally my inspiration man. And yes xr I'm serious. HAHA.

Oh, Jay Chou fever's back (: He's so cute I love his new album :D Actually I love anything that has him on it haha.

And I pray grandma gets well ):