You cut me open and I..

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Life's been a mess lately. Every day just passes by without me feeling I've done anything worth noting. I really don't know how and what to feel anymore.

Bad news:
> Super good friend's going overseas for quite awhile. I haven't seen her in a million years and suddenly she's flying off ))): Omg the song that reminds me of her just came on 98.7fm. Man I'll miss her ):
> Won't get to see brother who's gonna be away at camp for 5 days. I haven't properly talked to him in ages ):
> So many things to settle, so little time. Sorry to ppl/projects/assignments I've been neglecting- I know I haven't been the best team member, but I'm trying, really.
> Future's so unsettled, I'm screwed.
> I don't know how to answer him.
> I'm broke. C'mon it's the GSS after all. LOL.
> Weekends just feel empty without the usual soccer action on tv.

Good news:
...

There's no good news...

In short? I'm still screwed.