Sunday, July 12, 2009

Aujourd'hui nous sommes le treize juillet deux mille neuf. Il est deux heures du matin.
French has been fun..(:

KL to see my Man Utd this weekend, and genting over middle of following week. It's only msia, but I just want to get away from here. What with working at Obolo and Cedele, plus tuition after work, I'm kinda tired.
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is coming out in 5 days! CANNOT WAIT(: Been trying to finish reading the book before the movie comes out, I guess I like movies only if they follow the book, that's why I didn't like Angels & Demons at all.. In other news, my Roger Federer won his sixth wimbledon title/15th Grand Slam (and more to come) and got back the world number 1 ranking; this after winning his first ever French Open at Roland Garros, this has got to be his year :D

Okay, shall go continue reading HBP now.